Sunday, September 28, 2014

14.09.28 Ordinary Time 25A Bilingual

Song/Canto:  Standing in the need of prayer (African-American)
Prayer/Oración
Song/Canto:  Prayer of St. Francis (Sebastian Temple)
Welcome and Milestones/Bienvenido y Aconticimientos
Song/Canto:  God grant them many years/Dios muchos años dales (Russian polychronia)
Prayers of the People/Oraciones del pueblo
The Peace/La Paz
Song/Canto:  La paz de Dios sea contigo (Creación colectiva, Matanzas, Cuba / World Council of Churches)*
Benediction/Bendición
Postlude/Posludio:  Rosh Hashanah medley

*seasonal for Ordinary Time

Forces:
Soprano cantor
Tenor/guitar
Tenor/bass guitar
Piano/Organ
Percussion



28 de septiembre de 2014 + September 28, 2014
Adorando Todos/as Juntos/as + All Together Worship

Song of Worship and Praise +
Canto de Adoración y Alabanza
Standin’ in the need of prayer + El que necesita orar
It’s me, it’s me, O Lord, standin’ in the need of prayer.
Soy yo, soy yo, O Dios, el que necesita orar.

Not my father, not my mother, but it’s me, O Lord, standin’ in the need of prayer.
No es mi padre ni mi madre solo yo, O Dios, la que necesita orar.

It’s me, it’s me, O Lord, standin’ in the need of prayer.
Soy yo, soy yo, O Dios, el que necesita orar.

No es mi hermano ni mi hermana solo yo, O Dios, la que necesita orar.
Not my brother, not my sister, but it’s me, O Lord, standin’ in the need of prayer.

It’s me, it’s me, O Lord, standin’ in the need of prayer.
Soy yo, soy yo, O Dios, el que necesita orar.

Not the stranger, not the neighbor, but it’s me, O Lord, standin’ in the need of prayer.
No el forastero, ni vecina, sino yo, O Dios, la que necesita orar.

It’s me, it’s me, O Lord, standin’ in the need of prayer.
Soy yo, soy yo, O Dios, el que necesita orar.

Prayer + Oración

Song + Canto
Hazme un instrumento de tu Paz + Make me a channel of your peace
Hazme un instrumento de tu paz; donde haya odio, lleve yo tu amor;
donde haya injuria, tu perdón, Jesús, donde haya duda, fe en ti.

Maestro ayúdame a nunca buscar el ser consolado, sino consolar;
ser entendido, sino entender; ser amado, sino amar.

Make me a channel of your peace.  Where there’s despair in life, let me bring hope.
Where there is darkness only light, and where there’s sadness only joy.

O Master, grant that I may never seek so much to be consoled as
to console,
To be understood as to understand, to be loved as to love with all
my soul.

Hazme un instrumento de tu paz; es perdonando que nos das
perdón;
es cuando damos que nos das, Jesús,      muriendo es que volvemos a nacer.

Welcome and Milestones +
Bienvenida y Acontecimientos
NOT ON PPT

9/30 Ada Hernandez
9/30 Jovita Escobar
10/1 Lucy Cortez


God grant them many years + Dios muchos años dales

Prayers of the People +
Oraciones del pueblo

One + Uno/a:  God of grace,
All + Todos/as:  hear our prayer.
Uno/a + One:  Dios de gracia,
Todos/as + All:  escucha nuestra oración


The Peace + La Paz
One + Uno/a:  The peace of Christ be with you all.
All + Todos/as:  And also with you.
Uno/a + One:  La paz de Cristo esté con ustedes.
Todos/as + All:  Y con tu espíritu.

Song + Canto
La paz de Dios sea contigo + The peace of God be always with you
La paz de Dios sea contigo,
querida amigo, sea contigo.
Con este abrazo nos unimos,
querida amiga, en el camino.
//Hacia la paz y el verdad,
hacia el amor y la amistad.//

The peace of God be always with you,
beloved brother, God’s peace go with you.
With this embrace we are united,
beloved sister, while on the journey.
//And may your journey bring you peace,
may truth and love attend your way.//

Blessing + Bendición

Postlude + Posludio


No comments:

Post a Comment