Sunday, January 12, 2014

14.01.12 Baptism of Jesus A Bilingual

Songs/Cantos:  Digo "Si', oh Dios (Donna Peña) 
Prayer/Oración
Song/Canto:  Soplo de Dios viviente (John Bell, Iona/KELVINGROVE, Scottish traditional) 
Welcome/Bienvenido
Milestones/Aconticimientos 
Song/Canto:  God grant them many years/Dios muchos años dales (Russian polychronia) MfL
Ordination and Installation of Elders and Deacons/Ordinación y instalación de los/as ancianos/as y diaconos/isas
Baptismal Reaffirmation/Reafirmación del bautismo
Affirmation of Faith/Declaración de nuestra fe:  There is one God (Taizé)
The Peace/La Paz
Canto:  Shalom chaverim (Israeli traditional/Hebrew traditional, Spanish source unknown, English EM) *
Benediction/Bendición
Postlude/Posludio:  Fugue in C Major (J. S. Bach, BWV 547/ii)


*seasonal for Ordinary Time


Forces:
Soprano cantor
Tenor cantor
Tenor cantor/guitar/percussion
Tenor cantor/bass guitar/percussion 
Piano
Organ
Percussion

12 de enero de 2014 + January 12, 2014
Adorando Todos/as Juntos/as + All Together Worship

Song of Worship and Praise + Canto de Adoración y Alabanza
Digo “Sí,” O Dios
Uno/a:  Al Dios de la eternidad, digo “Sí,” O Dios.
Todos/as:  Digo “Sí,” O Dios.
Uno/a:  Al Dios que me escucha, digo “Sí,” O Dios.
Todos/as:  Digo “Sí,” O Dios.
Al Dios de los oprimidos, digo “Sí,” O Dios.
Todos/as:  Digo “Sí,” O Dios.
Al Dios de la justicia, digo “Sí,” O Dios.
Todos/as:  Digo “Sí,” O Dios.
Digo “Si,” O Dios, en tiempos malos, en tiempos buenos,
Digo “Si,” O Dios a todo lo que hablas. 

One:  I’m a servant of the Lord, I say “yes”, my God.
All:  I say “yes”, my God.
One:  I’m a worker in the fields: I say “yes”, my God.
All:  I say “yes”, my God.
One:  Every day the choice is mine: I say “yes”, my God.
All:  I say “yes”, my God.
One:  In my words and in my deeds: I say “yes”, my God.
All:  I say “yes”, my God.
I say “yes”, my God, in all the good times, through the bad times;
I say “yes”, my God, to every word you speak.

Uno/a:  Por el sueño que tengo hoy, digo “Sí, O Dios.
Todos/as:  Digo “Sí,” O Dios.
Uno/a:  Para sanar a los que están sufriendo, digo “Sí,” O Dios.
Todos/as:  Digo “Sí,” O Dios.
Uno/a:  Para amar a mis enemigos, digo “Sí,” O Dios.
Todos/as:  Digo “Sí,” O Dios.
Uno/a:  Por la paz en los gobiernos, digo “Sí,” O Dios.
Todos/as:  Digo “Sí,” O Dios.
Digo “Si,” O Dios, en tiempos malos, en tiempos buenos,
Digo “Si,” O Dios a todo lo que hablas. 

One:  If my conscience speaks to me: I say “yes”, my God.
All:  I say “yes”, my God.
One:  When my choices carry a cost: I say “yes”, my God.
All:  I say “yes”, my God.
One:  If I go against the tide: I say “yes”, my God.
All:  I say “yes”, my God.
One:  When I am what you made me to be: I say “yes”, my God.
All:  I say “yes”, my God.
I say “yes”, my God, in all the good times, through the bad times;
I say “yes”, my God, to every word you speak.

Prayer + Oración

Canto + Song
Soplo de Dios viviente + Breath of the living God
Soplo de Dios viviente que en el principio cubriste el agua;
Soplo de Dios viviente que fecundaste la creación.
¡Ven hoy a nuestras vidas, infúndenos tus dones,
Soplo de Dios viviente, Oh Santo Espíritu Creador!

Breath of the living God, whose eternal Word came to dwell among us,
Breath of the living God, by whom all creation has been renewed:
Come now and live within us, come, let your gifts enrich us,
Breath of the living God, our Creator Spirit, eternal Source.

Soplo de Dios viviente por quien nacemos en el bautismo;
Soplo de Dios viviente que consagraste la creación.
¡Ven hoy a nuestras vidas, infúndenos tus dones,
Soplo de Dios viviente, Oh Santo Espíritu Creador!

Welcome + Bienvenida

God grant them many years + Dios muchos años dales

Ordination and Installation of Elders and Deacons + Ordinación y Instalación de los/as ancianos/as y diaconos/isas

Baptismal Reaffirmation + Reafirmación del bautismo

READ THIS COLUMN

Renunciations

Pastor:  Do you accept God’s call to resist evil, injustice and oppression in whatever guise they present themselves?


Pastor:  ¿Reconcen ustedes verdadera y honestamente sus limites y sus fallas como seres humanos, así como su deseo de crecer en gracia?

Pastor:  Do you accept Jesus as the symbol of unconditional grace, the source of your freedom to act – to act boldly – in this world?

THIS COLUMN ON PPT

Renunciaciones

Pastor:  ¿Aceptan ustedes el llamado de Dios a resistir el maligno, la injusticia y la opresión en cualquier forma que ellos se presenten?

Pastor:    Do you truly and earnestly recognize your human limits and brokenness and desire to grow in grace?


Pastor:  ¿Aceptan usteded a Jesús como el símbolo incondicional de gracia, la fuente de su libertad para actuar – para actuar con ahinco en este mundo?


Pastor:  With the whole church, let us confess our faith.
Con la congregación, confesemos nuestra fe.

Please stand, all who are able + Favor de ponerse de pie quienes puedan

Affirmation of Faith + Declaración de nuestra fe
There is one God + Sólo hay un Dios
//There is one God, one faith, one baptism;
there is one God, Mother-Father of all.

Sólo hay un Dios, una fe, un bautismo;
Sólo hay un Dios que es padre y madre de todo.//

Thanksgiving over the Water +
Acción de gracias sobre el agua

READ THIS COLUMN

Pastor:  Eternal God, you nourish and sustain all living things by the gift of water.  In the beginning of time, your Spirit moved over the watery chaos, calling forth life.  You led Israel out of slavery, through the waters of the sea, into the freedom of the promised land.
in the waters of the jordan, Jesus was baptized by John and anointed withyour Spirit.  By the baptism of his own death and resurrection, Christ set us free from sin and death, and opened the way to eternal life.  We thank you God, for the water of Baptism.  In it we are buried with Christ in his death, From it we are raised to share in his resurrection.  Through it we are reborn by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Send your Spirit to move over this water that it may be a fountain of deliverance and rebirth.  Wash away the sin of the one who is cleansed by it.  Raise him to new life and graft him to the body of Christ.  Pour out your Holy Spirit upon him, that he may have power to do your will and continue forever in the risen life of Christ.  To you, our creator, savior and comforter, one God, be all praise, honor and glory, Amen.

THIS COLUMN ON PPT

Pastor:  Eterno Dios, Tu alimentas y mantienes todas las seres  vivientes por medio del regalo del agua. Al principio de los tiempos tu Espíritu se movía sobre el caos acuoso, y llamaste la vida. Tú liberaste a Israel de la esclavitud a través de las aguas hacia la libertad de la tierra prometida.  En las aguas del Jordán, Jesús fue bautizado por juan y ungido con tu espíritu. Por el bautismo de su muerte y resurrección Cristo nos libero del pecado y de la muerte y nos abrió el camino a la vida eterna.  Dios, te damos gracias por las aguas del bautismo, en ella somos enterrados con Cristo en su muerte, de ellas compartimos su resurrección  y a través de ellas renacemos por el poder del Espíritu Santo.

Envía tu Espíritu para moverse sobre estas aguas y que pueda ser fuente de liberación y un nuevo nacimiento, lava el pecado  y levántalo a una nueva vida e injértalo en el cuerpo de Cristo. Derrama tu Santo  Espíritu sobre él, para que pueda hacer tu voluntad y continuar por siempre en la vida del Cristo Resucitado. Tú nuestro creador, salvador y consolador, un Solo Dios sean alabados. Honor y gloria. Amen.


Todos/as + All:  Amén.

Pastor:  Remember your baptism and say “yes” to God.  In the name of the Father, Mother of us all, the Son, Jesus Christ our Savior, the Holy Spirit, our comforter and sustainer.
Recuerden su bautismo y decir “sí” a Dios.  En el nombre de Jesucristo nuestro Salvador y del Espíritu Santo nuestro Confortador y Sustentador.

All + Tod0s/as: Amen

The Peace + La Paz
One + Uno/a:  The peace of Christ be with you all.
All + Todos/as:  And also with you.
Uno/a + One:  La paz de Cristo esté con ustedes.
Todos/as + All:  Y con tu espíritu.

Song + Canto
Shalom chaverim
Shalom chaverim, shalom chaverim.  Shalom, shalom.
Lehitraot, lehitraot, shalom, shalom.

La paz de Dios contigo esté.  Shalom, shalom.
La paz de Dios contigo esté.  Shalom, shalom.

Shalom, my friends, shalom, my friends, shalom, shalom.
The peace of God be with you all, shalom, shalom.

Blessing + Bendición


Postlude + Posludio

No comments:

Post a Comment